Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Long time no write....

So I know I have dropped off the face of earth for awhile.  I don't know why, but I just got burned out sharing.  I realize now that there was more therapy to this than I thought.  So, here you go...
It is a year to the DAY that we were leaving on a plane for Germany.  All the thoughts, hopes, fears, the uncertain.  To say the least I cannot believe that it has been a year.  Blye is more amazing everyday.  We did LOTS of therapy when we got back.  I felt like the meaner the whole time.  I know that it is all worth it.  To say the least that Blye has changed so much.  He has really become a different little boy.  He has moved on from all that childish stuff like "Elmo."  We took down all the "baby" stuff this year and put up Transformers.  I see such a personality coming forth and DETERMINATION.  Man does that kid have it.  School is definately a challednge for him, but he has welcomed all of it.  He is very strong in so many ways.  Now whether this was from going to Germany or the natural progression that we were headed.  I welcome it.  I can't believe that this is where our life has gone.  So a year ago, I was crazy and frantic and scared of the next step.  Now, I can say that it was all worth it.  The memories are priceless and I can't wait to see what is next. We love you all and thank you for the great opportunity that you helped make happen.  We are truly and forever greatful.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think about you guys just about every day. I am so glad things are headed in such a positive way for you guys! You will always be in my thoughts and prayers.

With Love From South Carolina,
Nikki and the Bodner/Streeb Fam :)

Listen to blyesmoms Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones